- First only some icy patches. Later even blocked roads. But always a pleasure to walk in this beautiful white winter wonderland.
- The Yorkshire Dales in spring. Yellow fields, flowers in the gardens and lambs everywhere. A colourful landscape.
- In the summer of August 2003 we visited the Dales for one week to see the heather, which coloured large areas purple.
- For a short week we visited the Yorkshire Dales in autumn, at the end of October 2001.
April wild flowers
- A selection of wild flowers at the end of April.
View Last Update: 01-05-2016
© MyFavouriteDales 2016